Get Help

Access support services in your area

Find a support service

Search for local services you can access, including:

Food parcels

Money help

Health services

Domestic violence support

Addiction treatment


Find support You will be taken to the Ask Izzy website

Talk to a counsellor

Parentline offers confidential phone and web chat counselling for parents and carers of children in Queensland.

Call Parentline

Open from 8am - 10pm every day